Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, April 22nd - To Do

Started Apr-22 by scapermom; 71 views.
scapermom

Apr-22

Almost forgot a list 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-22

Feeling more myself today, though the legs feel like I did too many squats. So going to try another easy day. 
ended up doing 2 loads of laundry yesterday and no bills so I’ll get to that today. 
have one load going now and dogs done, DH made breakfast so I’ll clean
‘DH took off today, so I think I’ll make him a shopping list, since he doesn’t seem to have any plan in mind even though he’s got a huge list of car and house projects to get to himself. 
took out some weird cut of beef for dinner tonight. Need to look up a recipe. It says boneless beef top sirloin cap? 

friedchickn

Apr-22

glad you're feeling better...

friedchickn

Apr-22

Just getting on here now....

Coffee with my ladies.  Started a load of laundry and flipped the last of the linens from yesterday.

Downstairs is a priority since I have "guests" coming at 3 to talk about the potential investment.  Dh seems to think they're scoping us out...and I think he's probably right.  Do we "look" like investors?  what does an investor even look like?  Not putting a whole lot of thought into this...it either works out or it doesn't.

So...the big table needs clearing.  I have a tendency to use it as a staging area for things that need to be dealt with....so yeah, time to deal with them.  Clean the bathroom.  And give the place a quick vacuum.  Then I should be good?  Yes?

Dinner....I still have pumpkin curry soup and maybe I can convince dh that quesadillas would be nice with it.  Simple and painless?

Long yoga session today...probably after our meeting...