Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, May 14th - To Do

Started May-14 by scapermom; 135 views.
scapermom

May-14

Start the weekend with a list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-14

Laundry day part 2 here, that and sprucing up DD’s bedroom/bathroom.

along with the usual, dog walk & mission. 
15 on the bike and a yoga session sounds good 

Going to try to prep a special meal, though DD pretty much likes everything. Probably should have thought about this earlier. I don’t even have flour to make her favorite cookies with. No car to go get it either. Not driving DHs ratty diesel truck to the grocery store. Oops! If I get my misfit box I’ll have flour at least. If not she’s out of luck for now. I think she still has a paper to work on & submit by midnight tonight too.

Should probably figure out an area for her to put all her stuff as well. It may first be family room to unpack the fraktas. I did tell her to think about what worked and what didnt. So we can plan for the fall.

friedchickn

May-14

Exciting that she will be home.  Is she going to take any classes over the summer?  Get a job? 

friedchickn

May-14

Busy morning....just popped a banana bread with walnuts and chocolate chips into the oven (boat food....er, dock food...still no boat).  Also fed my sour dough starter and made a pizza dough for dinner tonight.  My sour dough starter was happy as a clam....can't believe it's a year old....

Dh is selling one of his motorcycles...and they're coming to pick it up today.

Might get in some piano practice....maybe a tiny touch of vacuuming....

And then it's off to teh forest to plant trees.

If we survive....might go see a movie.  Might now.  Probably not.

scapermom

May-16

She starts summer session Monday - doing a 2 week intensive art class remotely. It’s every day 9-5. Best part it’s free since the school offered 3 credits free to make up for all the pandemicness that went on. 
job would be nice. we shall see.