Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, May 20th - To Do

Started May-20 by scapermom; 107 views.
scapermom

May-20

What’s on the list today?

friedchickn

May-20

Dog is back and broken.  LOL.  After a day at the marina followed by 5 days in Portland with the girl....he apparently only ate twice, walked and ran every single day, and barely slept.  I made him a special sauced dinner and he passed out in the dark downstairs last night....this morning he seems more himself and has even brought me his new toy a couple times.  Hate to break it to him....but it's back to the marina tomorrow.  LOL

The guardianship hearing was an absolute #### show.  Lawyers argued for the full 45 min alloted so we are now continued til June 11th.  

Boat shipped.  No idea where it is now or if it'll be here this weekend (doubt it).

Taking a friend for a follow up appointment in Portland.  Her poor dh has been taking ridiculous amounts of time off work and they screwed up her appt on Tuesday.  So I offered.  I don't have the time really, but it'll be nice to get out of my own head for a bit.  packing my book and some snacks....since I have to stay in the car and I have no idea how long that'll be.

And I called GG....dreaded that call.  And he was fine.  Just as happy as a clam....WTF.  Sigh.

scapermom

May-21

Finally got over to my sisters yesterday. Brought her 2 kinds of soup and an electrolyte powder to try. She’s still not eating or drinking much but making some progress. She’s lost over 20 lbs so good thing she had it to lose. But it was nice to visit for a bit.

scapermom

May-21

Dogs are such creatures of routine, mine gets really upset when things aren’t normal. Even bedtime. She says the heck with you, I’m going up to bed, and runs upstairs at 10. Lol