Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, June 3-to do

Started Jun-3 by friedchickn; 136 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Jun-3

Breakfast is done...changed into my workout clothes and I'm going for a run at 9:30....lord help me.  LOL.  I need to do something to keep this boat weight off...and it's just a mile (uphill).

I have some bills to take care of...and a trip to both the PO and the grocery (boat food...the "menu" was organized last night)

Toilets and sinks.

piano prcatice

1 chapter in my book

Must call about the AC.  My guy couldn't do it....so he gave me the name of someone who could.

There's a swath of the outside I committed to weeding this week....I'll do that after my run.

Maybe that walgreens trip

Dh is headed to the boat tonight.  I just can't.  I still have a ton to do around here and I'm meeting my ladies tomorrow for breakfast.  On the plus side....I get the house to myself tonight.  Woot woot!!!!!

scapermom

Jun-3

Thanks for starting the thread, I got waylaid by emails and Facebook  this morning. 
Did get in my first 4 min workout at least, and dogs taken care of. Laundry next.

Going to be a rainy few days here, but stopping soon for a few hours so early dog walk. Should also plant the lettuce seedlings I have on the windowsill in the veggie box outside. Need to pull some mint.

some tasks from yesterday to be done today. Bills/filing to finish, and make eye appointments for the family (surprisingly even DH said he wants one). Costco today as well. Going to drag DH with me for that.

another 4 min and maybe a walk at home HIIT 

read (supposed to be reading a self help book for this challenge, but all the new ones have wait lists at the library. Probably have some lying around here from years past. Need to do a search.)

chicken and steamed greens for dinner 

friedchickn

Jun-3

What challenge?

scapermom

Jun-3

Doing a 30 day challenge (called hot melt 30) from the saving dinner lady leeann ely. It incorporates eating (healthy keto), intermittent fasting, drinking enough water, collagen loading, exercise, journaling, reading self improvement books, and taking supplements. 

In reply toRe: msg 5
scapermom

Jun-3

Oops just read the recipe for tonight’s dinner and it’s supposed to be made in the crockpot. I haven’t even bought the chicken yet... gonna have to convert it to instant pot I guess?

friedchickn

Jun-3

Good lord that's alot to take in for 30 days....