Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, June 7th - To Do

Started Jun-9 by scapermom; 100 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-9

Morning routine going. Dogs done, laundry’s going, kitchen 1st swipe. 4min workout done. Collected last nights garbage and put at the curb.

have to put together a small grocery list for the specialty store we;ll pass on the way home from DD’s eye appointment.

bills etc later

flymission

kale and sausage for dinner

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jun-9

Zone #2 Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends, Let's go back to basics and get rid of the dirty dishes. Any dishes that are in the sink or on the counter or hidden in the oven, you know where you hide them, WASH them! Take the bull by the horns and just do it! Wash, them, dry them, put them away! If you have a dishwasher, fill it, run it, and empty it, if they all won't fit into the dishwasher then you have to hand wash those! No waiting for the next load! DO IT!
Once you have finished taking care of the dishes, Shine that SINK!

friedchickn

Jun-9

It's soooooo hot.  After the dump run, tried to plant a few more things.  Got all but 3 in the ground and I just couldn't take it anymore.  So I watered those and they'll just have to wait.

Dh was up at 4....couldn't sleep.  So he cleaned the garage.  Damn!!!!

The list is pretty short again today....so I'll be doing more catch up stuff....which feels good.  Hate when piles start forming.  It's sooooo frustrating.

Romwod once I cool down a bit.  Plank.  Crossfit and some GHD work.  Yesterday's workout involved running....I thought I was gonna die in that heat.

Piano lesson

One of the closed restaurants in town is opening back up tonight....I'm not usually a fan of the place, but I suggested to dh that we take his parents....kill 2 awful birds with one stone...LOL