Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, June 15th - To Do

Started Jun-15 by scapermom; 137 views.
scapermom

Jun-15

What’s today’s plan?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-15

Morning underway, dog done, laundry going, kitchen tbd. 4 min workout on hold til my back feels better. Need to do something though. Maybe yoga again?

todays easy project is cleaning out & organizing my coupon collection. Have new ones to cut & incorporate as well
May bite the bullet and go to Walmart for canning jars. Need more. Use them to freeze bone broth & other foods in and many have broken.  
‘depending on what the Flymission is it may get done.

Coconut salmon and asparagus for dinner 

Lost a lb and a half from last week & an inch on the waist. I’ll take it!

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jun-15

Zone 3 Mission #2 Tuesday
Dear Friends, Time to wipe down the walls of your shower. This mission can wait until you are in the shower, after you have washed just do a quick wipe of the walls. After all as the FlyLady says "Soap is Soap".
Let's move in to the spare bedroom and check the bed in there. Summer is just right around the corner and so are visitors. How long has it been since you changed the sheets or washed them? Now is the time to do that so when you do have guests you can relax and enjoy the visit. It will also make the room smell fresh as a bonus.
friedchickn

Jun-15

Just got off my weekly call with GG....makes me feel like a piece of #### EVERY SINGLE TIME.  Sigh.  He's so angry with dh....somehow doesn't connect I'm part of it, which I guess is good...it's just ridiculously frustrating...

So...stripped the bed and made myself lunch.  Maybe that'll make me feel better.

I'll go workout in a bit.  Yoga tonight.

piano practice at some point

need to swing by the bank.

sour dough feeding

hot tub feeding

heck, probably piano feeding too.

New book, Want, is sooooo good.  It's short, just over 200 pages and I've already read 1/2

Dinner out tonight...cause I want a burger and a beer and I don't give a ####...

friedchickn

Jun-15

Congrats on the weight loss and inches!!!!

scapermom

Jun-15

Thanks! I’m happy I didn’t sabotage myself at the family get together Sunday. I passed on all the yummy Italian food and jus had mushrooms stuffed with sausage, salad, shrimp scampi and green beans. Which realistically is a great meal. I passed on fried calamari, mini chicken cordon blue rolls, 2 kinds of pasta, chicken & eggplant parm & No dessert even though there were cannolis!

friedchickn

Jun-15

You have way more will power than me!!!!  I would have chowed down!!!