Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, June 16th - To Do

Started Jun-16 by scapermom; 84 views.
scapermom

Jun-16

What’s today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-16

Morning is going- dog done, just put up a load, kitchen tbd. Back is still not right, so no 4 min workout. I’ll do a morning yoga session again. 
it’s Wednesday so bills and all that goes with it will be done. 
supposed to go by my sisters later. Our cousins from Florida are visiting her. Plan is to stop by a store for some desserts to bring. Though don’t know what time yet.

have to call back my other cousin that called me 

dog needs her meds

todays Flymission 

More to do for my coupon project from yesterday

We’ll be eating our main meal by my sisters today. Cousin is bringing food from Brooklyn- though not sure there will be anything I can eat. 

friedchickn

Jun-16

Both dh and I slept in....a rarity for him and a delight for me, cause he wasn't banging around downstairs...are all men so damn loud???

Made berry sourdough waffles, still have to clean the waffle maker but the rest of the kitchen is cleaned and the dishwasher is running.

Need to flip the laundry and fold yesterday's load.

Hot tub didn't get gotten to....i'll do that today

Need to stop by the bank....which also didn't happen.  And I now have a stack of mail to deal with from yesterday.

Dump day!  Gather and go.

Workouts....crossfit, romwod, plank and some GHD

My book is almost done....but I did pick up a new one...

piano practice

I'm not on dinner duty since I have a meeting tonight.  In person!!!  Holy moly!!!!