Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, June 30th - To Do

Started Jun-30 by scapermom; 94 views.
scapermom

Jun-30

Last day of month list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-30

Actually got almost 8 hours of sleep last night! was up at 6 but forced myself back. 
just remembered to cancel the AppleTv subscription so did that

now on to the morning routine- laundry, dog, kitchen 

at some point DH wants to take a run to his parents with me to pick up their car to take for inspection and then bring back here. They’re giving it to Dd. 

It’s Wednesday so I’ll do bills, file, and go through receipts 

the Flymission 

easy workout later, dog hasn’t beewalked in this heat, today looks like more of the same, then rain later so she’s out of luck again sorry

dinner plan is a fish chowder - last day of challenge! 

friedchickn

Jun-30

I can't believe it's already June 30th.  Time is just flying by....like crazy flying.

Well....I only had to get up 2x last night, so I'll call that a win.  Flow seems to be slowing down, which is great and all....but it has to stop.

No workouts today.  I'll romwod and plank.  Still a bit dizzy when I stand up.  Sigh.

Dh got paid, so that's top priority.

Dump day.  Second priority

And sourdough starter....need to figure out dinner.  Maybe breakfast for dinner?

practice piano

I'd like to give the shower door a real good clean....

almost done with my book...need a new one.

friedchickn

Jun-30

Wow...dd must be sooo excited.  What kind of car?