Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, July 7th - To Do

Started Jul-7 by scapermom; 155 views.
scapermom

Jul-7

What’s on the list for today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-7

Minimal storm damage here thank goodness. We were hit pretty hard last night. Lots of lightening and thunder until the wee hours. Dog was a mess. They are saying we will get round 2 this afternoon but that may be more north. Can’t believe we didn’t lose power! 
started morning routine - put away what I didn’t last night in the kitchen. Dogs done. Needed to do a fence check before I let her out. Laundry next.

leftovers include 1 call, research refrigerators  & continue with password purge/cleanup 

it’s Wednesday so bills, file, receipts 

have to remember to call an aunt for her birthday today 

dd has her dentist appointment at 2, so I’ll be going with, we’ll stop at Aldi and post office on the way back. She’s driving whether she likes it or not. Though not sure I can take it…we’ll see.

todays & yesterday’s Flymission if I can/have energy

been trying to plank daily, today I’ll also do arms

read some pages

going to try making beef carnitas in the instant pot for dinner

friedchickn

Jul-7

Still trying to get Monday done....lol.  It's fine....it'll all be fine.

I have a load of laundry going. 

Need to rinse out a gross grocery bag. 

Also took the mudroom rug outside for a bath.

Need to scrub the smoker grates...sounds like a task but it's 5 min

Finish watering plants

Sour dough starter

Dump run

Want to see if I can score an old school percolator on ebay.  They're perfect for the boat.

And it's time to get back on teh workout wagon.  I'll do my crossfit, GHD, plank and maybe the romwod....depending on how much time I have

1 chapter and piano might get squeezed out too.

friedchickn

Jul-7

If she still not driving much????

scapermom

Jul-7

Zone 2 Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends: It is Anti-Procrastination day we are diving into the refrigerator! Grab your trash can and take it over to the refrigerator.
First toss out any leftovers that have gotten pushed to the back and have now started to turn into a science project.
Second, check the fruit/vegetable drawers and toss what no longer is appealing to eat.
Third, check the meat and cheese drawer, check the expiration dates on your items in there and toss what needs to go.
Fourth, check out the doors of the fridge, toss the empty condiment jars and bottles that always seem to magically go back into the fridge when empty.
Last, grab a damp rag and wipe down the shelves. Do not take every single thing out of your refrigerator and then take the shelves out to clean them. Just wipe them down.
Don't let yourself get sidetracked, Have fun and enjoy your sparkling refrigerator!
scapermom

Jul-7

Not at all. Passed her test just before Covid lockdown. But has no interest. The few friends she has that she’s gotten together with drive so they’ve been picking her up. now thanks to the inlaws she has her own car. It’s an old but reliable Toyota. So going to push her to do it.

friedchickn

Jul-7

Uggghhh.  That's not ideal.

She needs lots of hours to get comfortable and to be safer.

scapermom

Jul-8

Agreed. Unfortunately she passed her road test in February then came the lockdown in March, then she went to school. Now is the time to get the practice in. Thinking of finding a driving school for a refresher, if they have that?

friedchickn

Jul-8

No clue...but good luck with that.