Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, July 13th - To Do

Started Jul-13 by scapermom; 182 views.
scapermom

Jul-13

What’s your Tuesday look like?
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-13

How can it be 100% humidity but no rain? But that’s what it says on my weather app. Looking outside, it’s just wet out. Bad hair day for sure!
Dogs been fed & out, 1st load is up, going to do towels next since I am out in one of the bathrooms. Kitchen will wait til all breakfasts are done.

Didn’t get to some of the weekly tasks from yesterday, so will do those today along with Flymission
Dog bowl & her treat ball really need attention
Really should make some calls to book her at a kennel for when we move Dd back mid august. She picks her time slot tomorrow afternoon (one of the last) so I’m thinking the worst possible times will be left.
Arm workout and maybe a walk-15
Have dentist appointment at 2;30 - receptionist made it sound like I may have to wait a bit, and that nothing other than X-ray and diagnosis would be done today. Maybe antibiotic script if I need. Or referral for endontist. We’ll see.
Been doing Duolingo so will get a lesson in while I’m waiting

DH is doing a double, so easy dinner, I’ll have leftover salmon and Dd can fend for herself
Really should read!

friedchickn

Jul-13

Managed to finish my entire list yesterday...and....went to the nursery and picked up some plants (which I'll have to find time to plant....but hey that's a different problem.)

Woke up early...weird dream, something about a bunch of British women telling me I was fat.  Woke up confused and a touch hurt.  LOL.

Worked out...cause I was up early enough to score an emergent vet appointment for the cat.  Our poor little tiny local vet has been overrun by new residents and their pets.  They're not taking any new clients and regular appointments are getting booked out til September.  It's nuts.  Might have to switch to a vet further away....waiting to see if they just hire another vet to fix the issue or if enough other people get aggravated and switch first.

Linens today.  Already stripped the bed and dragged it all to the laundry room....then dh asked if I'd do his bike gear....so, temporarily on hold.

Brought back a bunch of food from the boat fridge that should get eaten...including cookie dough that never got made.  So gonna make cookies today.  Hoping dh is amenable to hot dogs and some potato salad....which will include a small shopping trip

Working out at noon.  Yoga tonight

piano practice

and a bunch of other random crap....i swear it's never ending.

friedchickn

Jul-13

Wow...mid August is like just around teh corner....how did that go by so fast.????

scapermom

Jul-14

Your dream made me picture ‘call the midwife’ for some reason? Lol 

All the service industries here are over run like your vet. Dog grooming is booking out to the fall.heck I couldn’t get an endontist appointment until end of august,at the recommended place from my dentist, and that was with 3 offices! I’m in pain here… so I called a place I went to years ago - I really liked the doctor, and they got me in for next Tuesday.

friedchickn

Jul-14

Yeah...it's nuts

What do they think is wrong?

scapermom

Jul-14

Fine crack in tooth - dentist  wants endontist to evaluate whether it’s down to the root or not. If so then I need root canal. I’m a grinder/clencher, and most of my teeth have hairline cracks in them from years of that unfortunately. I’ve had night guards that I’ve cracked even. The tooth also has a big old silver filling in it. Ugh

friedchickn

Jul-14

Ugghhhh  That sounds painful.