Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, July 16th - To Do

Started Jul-16 by scapermom; 207 views.
scapermom

Jul-16

Starting the weekend with a list 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-16

Thankfully what looks to be a calm day ahead. Usual morning routine in progress. Want to take the dog on at least a short walk soon. Gonna be a hot one.

I set up a little pool for the dog yesterday, but she just thinks it’s a big water bowl.

need to call vet for her - just check up & due for multiple shots

Supposed to go by my sisters later this afternoon for pool & food 

going to throw the meat I forgot I defrosted into the instant pot at some point so it’s cooked & ready for whatever 

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jul-16

Forgot all about the mission—— 

Zone 3: Mission #5 Friday
We started high in our bathrooms and we are working our way down to the floor. Today we are going to do our baseboards. I know it is hard for us to get down on our hands and knees to do this. The baseboards get dusty, then you steam up the bathroom with a hot shower and the dust turns to mud. If you have not done this in a while then do one wall at a time. I have been know to use a new toilet bowl brush for this so I don't have to bend over quite so much. Be creative; do it while the kids are bathing. Have them clean the baseboards; they are shorter and then put them in the tub. Make a game of it. Give them a spray bottle with just water in it or a squirt gun. Making it fun will get the job done.
For your office mission today we are going to check and see if we need any office supplies. Make a list: printer paper, printer ink cartridges, pens, notepads, file folders, dry erase markers. We all need a master list for this too. So we can just skim it and see what we need without having to try to remember it. I have a rule for our home office. I keep a reserve printer ink cartridges.
friedchickn

Jul-16

Early morning MRI...results were posted before I even got home.  Crazy!!!  Waiting for the doctor to call and confirm my every-other-word-google search.  No cancer, which is obviously good.  But a whole #### ton of fibroids that probably need addressing.

Dh is on his own medical adventure...he has his final eval for a new lasik procedure that will correct his eyes...AGAIN.  last time he had it done dd was a baby....and well, the results have worn off I guess.

Got some cleaning and packing to do and then I'm headed to the boat.  I've had a long stressful exhausting week and I need to blow off some steam!!!!

scapermom

Jul-19

Didn’t see this til now. Hope you heard from the doctor by now and had a good weekend. 

friedchickn

Jul-19

Haven't heard yet