Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, July 23rd - To Do

Started Jul-23 by scapermom; 119 views.
scapermom

Jul-23

Start the weekend with a list 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-23

Slowly starting the morning routine 

early dog walk again to beat the heat. Got her in for her shots yesterday at least, so that’s done. Love that they’re so accommodating, but probably too expensive…I think it’s $300 just to walk in there! Ugh!

leftover tasks include making pesto and packing/mailing box to DD’s school - I’m the only person here thinking about a back to school plan, and getting annoyed. 

Flymission 

a walk 15 for movement/exercise. Plus arm workout or plank 

DH starts his work week tomorrow, so I’ll do a batch of work clothes and prep some overnight oats

think I’ll defrost steaks for dinner tonight.

Last night I made eggplant pizzas with one of the 5 eggplants that was in the bag. May try eggplant parm with the rest if I get out to a store to buy ingredients.

friedchickn

Jul-23

Heading out around noon to go see dd in Portland.  Gonna do a little shopping and have an early dinner and then I don't know what...guess we will see.  There's a new season of Love at First Sight....so maybe we'll binge that over a bottle of wine.

My goal is to just not bring more crap home....seriously.  Seriously!!!!

But I have a ton to do before going.....

Need to go pickup the whoopie pies I ordered.  Yup....bought my baked good for the boat weekend so I had some more time for me.  LOL

Cat litter, food, water

Water my figs

And pack....of course

Dh says I can leave him a list....sigh, just the fact that he can't look around and see what needs doing is frustrating as all hell.  And....I know for a fact, even with a list it won't be done right.

It's fine.  I'll just fix it all on Monday and nothing will be for the worst.