Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, July 27th - To Do

Started Jul-27 by scapermom; 86 views.
scapermom

Jul-27

What’s today’s plan?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-27

I just emereged from the internet rabbit hole! Managed to let out and feed the dog, then randomly started looking for a mini vacation we can doin the next week or so before Dd goes back to school. Then I went on Facebook… got nothing accomplished- need family buy in for the vacay. 

So still need to start laundry and attend to kitchen.

want to portion and freeze most of the leek & carrot soup I made on a whim yesterday to use up the leeks from the last CSA bag before they went bad.

todays Flymission 

Have dentist for cleaning at 1, need to pick up my meds at CVS after/before? They’re in opposite directions really

started a Get Strong challenge. Feeling yesterday’s exercises in my back. Push ups kill me. Today calls for a fast walk for 10-15, so can manage that inside later. I’ll use a Walk 15 video.

trash collection & disposal

dog walk after sunset 

DH is doing a double so just Dd & I for a fend for ourselves dinner

another move in webinar from school tonight to listen to

friedchickn

Jul-27

ahhhhh Tuesday.  The leftover day of Monday.  LOL

Working out....cause I eat like crap.  Then yoga tonight.

Need a quick grocery trip and dh would like some potato salad for dinner....so I'll whip that up.

Cat litter

A load of whites and maybe some handwashing of bras.

And dog bowls

piano

Decided and already finished this week's 3.  Still left...cleaning teh guest room, cause we will ahve guests next week.  And giving the black leather chair a bath....it's got dog drool all over it

Watched the HBO documentary on Woodstock 99....wow.  good.