Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, August 2nd - To Do

Started Aug-2 by scapermom; 87 views.
scapermom

Aug-2

Start the week with a list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-2

Slept like crap! Need much coffee to function today and I’ve got a bunch of tasks besides my usual Monday weekly home blessing. Something’s gonna get pushed to tomorrow for sure.

also starting a hot melt sprint today - it’s keto, and intermittent fasting, but just for the week. I remembered to weigh and measure because I smartly left the tape measure on the sink last night

Laundrys going, dogs been out & fed, kitchen is good for now. Stripped bed and table linens. Sanitized island & table and put clean linens out.

next need to email or call school to make sure I’m paying correctly- sending a check this time from grandma so it’s old school method for sure. Hope they accept it.

im assuming I’ll mail it certified return receipt, so then I’ll be making my way to post office

after po I want to get some groceries to make the sprint soup & salad with

then back home to get the rest of the WHB items done - along with today’s Flymission if I can/have energy 

I need to fit in three 4 minute workouts somewhere in there. 1st will be after this & coffee.

There is leftover salmon to have with my soup & salad. May pickup some type of carb side or make Mac & cheese for family 

duolingo

Hope I can stay awake for bachelorette tonight - the woman in my ‘bad moms’ group who’s son is on it had a viewing party yesterday at her house