Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, August 18th - To Do

Started Aug-18 by scapermom; 138 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-18

Hot and extra extra humid! Talk about dog days…

Trying to get morning routine done. Laundry’s going, dogs done, kitchen eh?

Focus on dorm move in - getting down to the wire. We need to finish packing up DD’s stuff. Also want to put an overnight bag together for myself. DH is on his own.

dog needs to get dropped at boarding. 
pack up the car after

we leave early tomorrow ! I don’t expect to be online before. I’m falling back to paper lists. It’s like freshman drop off even though she’s now a sophomore! Weird & crazy

friedchickn

Aug-18

Good luck tomorrow!!!!  And welcome back to the empty-nest!!!

friedchickn

Aug-18

Dump day!!!  Almost forgot...not that there was much.  A box of recyclables and a small bag of trash.  Stopped at the PO to grab the fuse dh had to order online (blew one on the boat last weekend)

Workout, a plank, some GHD....maybe a ROMWOD, we'll see.

It's hot as hell and muggy...already turned on the AC

Tonight dh is doing that Enduro race thing again...so I'll bring my book, grab a drink and hope my friends show up so I have someone to talk to.  Dinner out after the race...unless we grab some food there.  WHo knows.

Didn't get to fold the boat laundry, dog bowls or the sliders yesterday....so I'll try to prioritize those.

piano practice.

that's about all my friends...