Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, August 24th - To Do

Started Aug-24 by scapermom; 106 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-24

Morning routine mostly done. Just waiting on dryer to finish.

have Todays bedroom fly mission 

too hot for dog walk today so I’ll do a walk at home video & add a plank 

have to see if Arbonne is still carrying their primer. Sister wants to order for her friend. I should put in an order for myself while I’m at it.

have a few piles of papers to go through 

need to check food inventory to see what else I need. I don’t think there’s any fish in freezer. Used my last onion last night, and only a few cloves of garlic remaining. But could get more in the next CSA box, so I’ll wait to shop til after box comes Thursday and use powered instead.

dd just texted that one of the 2 washers for her whole building doesn’t turn on. She put in a service request, but I can’t believe there are only 2 machines for all those people! Ridiculous! Of course the only working one is being used. She doesn’t have class til 1 so wanted to get some chores done…oh well. 

only me for dinner, so leftovers and wine 

friedchickn

Aug-24

Just getting on here.

Breakfast with my friend.  Then closing on the building for the restaurant.  

Took the dog for a long hot walk....he'll sleep the rest of the day, yeah me!!!!

I have some paperwork to file. Calendar reminders to set.

Dog bowls to clean.  Still haven't dealt with the sliding doors, lol.

There will be a workout...just not sure when.  A plank and some GHD

Dinner...gnocchi with spinach and chicken

Clip cat claws

and pack for a night in Portland, with dog...cause we leave early tomorrow for dh's eye surgery.

1 chapter

maybe some piano...

friedchickn

Aug-24

leftovers and wine sounds delightful!!!!