Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, August 25th - To Do

Started Aug-25 by scapermom; 106 views.
scapermom

Aug-25

What’s up Wednesday?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-25

DH is home and made breakfast, I would say leisurely morning but not really since the dog woke me up pacing around having to go out at 7. She’s ok, just too many late night snacks with DH when he came home last night. He pretty much only eats 1 or 2 meals at work when he does doubles, but he’s gone from 4:30 am to 11pm so comes home hungry! Even on his regular days, he eats one meal between breakfast and lunch, comes home 3ish starving. 
On to the day! did early dog walk before the heat sets in.
Have to flip laundry.

Just finished packing up the first care package - sending Dd some smelly soaps I got as bridal shower favor this past weekend to put around her musty room, along with the charging cord for her lamp, some damp rid, coffee pods and snacks. DH is taking it to Walmart fedex store cos he gets a discount 

todays Wednesday, so I’ll do bills, file, receipts 

workout later - May hop on the bike and do some arm work

eyebrows et al need plucking 

took out steaks for DH to grill later, think I have frozen  sweet potato fries I can make in the Foodi, and broccoli (I’ve got a bunch of eggplant in the fridge but don’t feel like standing over a hot stove to make it. May try air frying it)