Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, September 8th - To Do

Started Sep-8 by scapermom; 108 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-8

Woke up hungry. But going for coffee and some exercise first. Feeling those push ups in my shoulders/pecs so plank again today along with a walk at home video

morning tasks - dog’s done, laundry & kitchen tbd

A ton of emails to go through

DH is going to head over to his parents later to take his mom to an appointment and shopping

its Wednesday so I’ll do bills and all that goes with that

if i have the energy I’ll do the kohl’s return and maybe hobby lobby since it’s right there.

thinking Steaks for dinner, have some red potatoes and broccoli for sides. Need to portion and freeze the eggplant parm from the other night. I liked it but can’t eat too much at one time of it. 

friedchickn

Sep-8

This week is just a loss....lol.

Managed to get the dump run done....now I'm just trying to tie up a few loose ends before we head to Portland for the night.

Dh has his 2nd eye done today.  The bad eye...the one that actually needs the work, lol.  If all goes well, he'll never need glasses again.  Kinda nice.

After his surgery we'll grab a couple beers and a snack somewhere.  Take a much needed nap.  And then we have dinner reservations with dd and a couple friends.