Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, April 22nd - To Do

Started Apr-22 by scapermom; 77 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-22

Morning tasks started - dog apparently woke DH up at 5, or he was up already more likely, so he let her out then, but she just went again. Think her stomachs off from too much Easter leftovers 
‘laundry’s going and kitchen started

dh has to bid on his new schedule this am then go take his mom for an appointment. His sis had to cancel due to stomach bug

I’ll tackle today’s zone mission 

feeling the need for some strength training today, think I need to bump up my lbs or do more reps?

need to tackle the mail again 

another misfit box should be arriving, so will find storage for those items

my files need a reset, so may start that project today if I have the energy

Dog walk later when DH gets back

took salmon out of the freezer for tonight’s dinner 

friedchickn

Apr-22

Love me some Friday!!!

Breakfast is done and kitchen is cleaned up.  Cleaning lady is here....so in an hour I'll have a spotless house again.

Still trying to play catch up on a few things...got sidetracked yesterday by some stuff for the Townhouse.  So I'll get back to that.

No clue what dinner will be....something simple? Leftovers?  Or head out to meet up with friends?