Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, September 14th - To Do

Started Sep-14 by scapermom; 113 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-14

This morning the usual to be done - laundry, dog walk, kitchen cleanup. Want to make some breakfast sausage patties for a change of pace.

Have my 4 minute workout to do. Would you believe I haven’t been able to do it the full 3x a day like you’re supposed to!? I’m also lacking on drinking the tablespoon of ACV a half hour before meals. Too much planning even for me! Lol! But i’m Down 5 lbs! From monday! Woohoo! Now to keep going for another 5 and keep it off. 

This afternoon DH & I are going to pick up my mother in law and her sister to take them to a memorial mass for their other sister’s husband who passed last year. There is an after dinner but DH & I aren’t staying, DH has to get up too early tomorrow and it will be a late night with a long ride home after. MIL & aunt will get a lift back from SIL. 

We’ll either have leftovers or pick something up on the way home. I’ll also prep some grab & go oats for dh tonight.

friedchickn

Sep-14

Can’t as in ...too much? Or just can’t find the time. Cause I get that. 

friedchickn

Sep-14

I feel like I’ve basically run around like an idiot this morning. 

Dh got me up earlier than I’d like to drop him off at the race start. It was beautiful, in the middle of the forest. Gonna have to check out the trails for hiking at another time. 

Drove home, grabbed the hazardous waste box and got rid of that. Free. Damn. Now I really wish I’d found the time to clean out the barn too. Oh well hopefully they do it next year. 

Unloaded the dishwasher, started laundry. Then went back to get Dh at the finish line. 

Dropped him at home and went to the post office. 

I'm exhausted. And I need a nap. But the brew fest starts in an hour and I’m starving. And could use a damn drink. 

Sigh. 

scapermom

Sep-14

It’s the time really. Especially with everyone home. I find it hard to steal away on my own without being interrupted. I need everyone out & away - even the dog! But I think I’m capable, even though I felt some soreness in my shoulders after the first few days of only 1 or at most 2x a day. But nothing I can’t handle.  It’s only 4 minutes! and mainly upper body with squats. I really don’t mind squats. If you search 4 minute workout on Youtube you can check it out. Not that you need to be doing any more - sounds like your workout plate is full! Lol!