Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, November 12th - To Do

Started Nov-12 by scapermom; 269 views.
scapermom

Nov-13

Ugh the pains we go through! Is that through a dermatologist? I noticed an age spot popped up on the tip of my nose recently.  I’m going to try the new Arbonne brightening cream and see if that does anything for it. 

friedchickn

Nov-14

Yeah. I think our Pella was $7k and we didn’t have a transom. That’s about what they run. Scary huh. At the time, Pella was running a 2 year no interest deal. I love a no interest deal....so we went ahead and did it. I was sooooo glad we did. I just calculated what I’d have to pay each month to escape at the end without all those damn fees and then sent that plus whatever I could scrape up each month. 

friedchickn

Nov-14

Not a dermatologist. A licensed aesthetition, they’ve loosened up the laws on the laser thing quite a bit. Same place I’m getting the tattoo removal done.