Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, December 30th - To Do

Started Dec-30 by scapermom; 85 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Dec-30

Laundry’s going. DH went back to work today, DD & I are still in vacay mode.

I’ve decided to do a a low spend month for January. I started doing inventory and got refrigerator & one freezer done yesterday. Today I’ll finish the fridge-freezer then tackle the pantries. One thing I found already is I have more than I thought to make some meals with this week so not grocery shopping today.

It’s also Monday and the house needs a good going over - so I’ll vacuum, damp mop, dust, purge papers/magazines, empty trash, change linens & shine mirrors & doors.

Did some Christmas cleanup yesterday. Need to finish putting away wrapping and get DD to go through her stuff and find homes for it. Either that or I’ll just dump it all in her room with everything else.

It’s still raining from yesterday so no dog walk. NOt supposed to stop until after 9pm tonight, so she’s out of luck.

Told DD maybe we would head to a movie today. Sure us and everyone else in NJ probably... Perhaps we’ll watch something together on Netflix instead?

Dinner tonight is pork with cabbage & apples.

friedchickn

Dec-30

2 days of doing stuff I didn’t want to do but had to....so today I’m cutting myself some slack. Might just sit and read for a bit....maybe a long bit...before tackling all the to-dos. Cause I can’t just do nothing....I’m not built like that.

dishwasher is going and I’ll start laundry soon. Need to figure out dinner and Dd has friends who arrived last night....so need to figure out what they’ll eat.

its Monday...so bills and receipts.

a workout and some piano.