Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, March 2nd - To Do

Started Mar-2 by scapermom; 70 views.
friedchickn

Mar-2

It is one thing after another isn't it...I had that last week when I tried to write a check.  Last check, so I go to the safe to get the next book and the next book says I have to reorder....sigh.  I just wanted to write a check.

Dh left at 3:30 this morning and won't be back til mid day on Thursday.  And I'm actually pretty stoked....LOL.  I set up a few playdates, have shows and a movie I want to watch, 2 books to read, and projects galore.  The time will fly by.

Stripped the bed.  Went to go start the linens and realized dh unpacked his suitcase straight into the washer.  So I started a load of darks and I'll get back to the linens after that.  I want to get my down comforter done today (and the spare down comforter I've been avoiding doing)  The rest will probably get finished tomorrow since those things take forever and a day to dry.

The usual monday stuff....bills, receipts and emails.

Kitchen is all cleaned up.  and I have a plan for lunch today.  Planning on eating from the freezer all week...til dh gets home.  There's a few single serve dinners in there and then some spare parts that I can use to make a few things.

workout, later a ROMWOD and also a 2:15 plank.  My goal by the end of the month is to be at 2:30.

More baby blanket...downloaded a couple podcasts for today and tomorrow's long drive.

piano practice.

and tonight i'm going to see a movie with a friend.