Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, April 3rd - To Do

Started Apr-3 by scapermom; 82 views.
friedchickn

Apr-3

Ahhhh...today is about acquisition....

After dh and I had breakfast, we went and got eggs and more breakfast sausage from the farm stand.  Dd was working out.  Came home, fed the kid and finished my grocery list.  Started the dishwasher and geared up for the stupid store.

I will say...it was incredibly civilized.  Everyone was being cheerful and nice.  Shelves were oddly full and oddly bare.  So I got what I needed and some basic stuff I could work with.  And one of my favorite stockers, this sweet old guy, went in the back and brought me a package of TP...like he'd gifted me the universe.  LOL.  I didn't need any TP but he seemed so happy to give me some.  So I took it and thanked him.

Everything is put away and I'm just sifting through emails and news.  Gonna try and get my romwod, plank and squat challenge done and then eat some lunch before I head out to work the farmer's market.

Need to call grumpy goat about the changes to his schedule.

Practice piano.

Do a load of laundry.

Dinner....tiny dinos, tater tots and a side salad....