Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, May 1st - To Do

Started May-1 by scapermom; 61 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-1

1 and a half breakfasts down. Just have myself to feed now. The kitchen cleanup & run the dishwasher. Think I’ll put the stove top stuff in there to give it a chance to get clean. Don’t have the time between meals that it takes to clean it now.

Laundry tbd. 

Another rainy one, so we’ll look for a break to take the dog & us on our walk.

Family planks, pushups/arm weights, time on the bike. This wet weather is affecting my knee so I’ll take it easy.

Haven’t touched the file pile so should get on that. Also need to finish the inventory. Extra freezer is a mess, just been shoving things in there.

DH is going on a food run for the inlaws (again) so I’ll make a list for him for our stuff. Grocery now shows an approximate wait time to get in on their website. We’ll see how accurate that is today.

Flylady Mission (think my file pile qualifies here): We are going to have a multi room mission today, it might take you longer than 15 minutes to do it, so set your timer for each room and FLY through it! For the Front Porch, Entrance and Dining Room, put out the fires that are burning in your hot spots. Get rid of the pile of shoes by the front door, get rid of the pile of junk mail and put away the magazines and school papers that are piled on the dining room table. They are smoldering so get to it!

A college live stream at 4 today. All except 2 now have moved to June 1st. So those 2 are out for DD now.

Think I’ll make a frozen pizza for the family tonight. I’ll use up the last of the chicken and whatever veggies are in the bin to make some soup. Going to prep that early since the live stream will run through my usual prep time.

friedchickn

May-1

How is it May?  And why are we still stuck inside?

My sleepy little town made the national news, Tucker Carlson....so take that for what it's worth, one of the local restaurant owners is going rogue today and opening against the governor's orders.  I know the guy....and let's just say that Maine has it's own Dixie Mafia...i'd be worried if I was the governor.  It's all anyone can talk about.

It's POURING.  And should rain right through til Sunday where we will get a tiny break.  Yeah?

Everyone is fed, including the salty puss dog.  

I'm working the food pantry today noon til about 3.  Need to get eggs while I'm over that way.

At some point, I need to do some meal prepping. Chicken nachos are on deck for tonight.  and the Friday Happy Hour drink is a Pomegranate Cosmo.  We are also out of dessert....might pull the blueberry cardamon cake out of the freezer...since I'm still trying to get the freezer under control. (Desperately).  

Picking up my produce delivery....and that'll end with a bunch of prep too.  Veggies don't get eaten without it.

DD is taking the MCAT for her test prep course today.  8 hrs of testing....good lord.

Dh is a salty ass too...sigh.  Glad I'll be gone most of the day.

I'll need to workout where I can find the time...ROMWOD, plank and crossfit.  Squat challenge ended yesterday.  

Piano practice.

And today's random tasks....scan 1 recipe, walgreens challenges, order 3 GIANT terra cotta pots (those should ship well...NOT) and transfer over funds to pay for the MCAT course (which is on this month's cc bill)