Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, June 10th - To Do

Started Jun-10 by scapermom; 87 views.
friedchickn

Jun-10

Popping on kinda early cause I'm headed out for coffee with a friend.

Busy day ahead...but at least it ends with takeout or dinner out!!!  Yeah me.

Took the sour dough starter out of the fridge to let it acclimate, I'll feed it later.  And then I guess waffles.  That worked really really well.

Working out at noon with dh.  Then I'll do my ROMWOD and squat challenge.

Gotta do a dump run.  I'll take a quick pass on the litter box even though i did it Monday.

Then it's alot of acquisition....need to stop by the place I get freezer meals, we are all out and that's a bad (expensive) plan.  Eggs.  Farm stand.  Maybe the nursery for some much needed plants...I've totally neglected my gardens.

piano practice.

and then crash....

The new puzzle I started is HUGE.....takes up most of teh dining room table, we are all squished on teh end.  LOL

friedchickn

Jun-10

Dd has one of those little ninja blenders (i think that's what they are called).  and they're allowed.  Bigger issue is that the dorm size fridges have almost no freezer space.  So even if she buys bagged mixes....she won't have room.

friedchickn

Jun-10

I picked up The Mothers by Brit Bennett....it's supposed to be fantastic.

scapermom

Jun-10

I will check it out. What was your opinion of The Wives? I didnt know what to expect going into it so it did surprise me at the end a bit. 

friedchickn

Jun-10

I really liked it.  It was definitely different than what I've been reading.