Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, June 30th - To Do

Started Jun-30 by scapermom; 65 views.
friedchickn

Jun-30

Busy morning so I’m just now getting on.

Folded and put away laundry. Too bad it wasn’t the same load. Lol. I’ll put the rest away later.

Went to pick out the cabinets and flooring for Elm. Ordered more cobblestones for the garden here. And then stopped at Elm to talk with the plumber.

Now I’m waiting for Dh to get off a call (yes he’s on vacation this week but no one seems to care). Then we are headed back to the boat to get some work done.

No clue about dinner tonight...hoping Dh is cool with something easy. Lol. I’m just not in the mood.

payday...I managed to get it about 1/2 done this morning. Maybe I can finish up tonight.

dog bowls and claws.

piano

i think I’m taking the week off of working out. We shall see. 

scapermom

Jun-30

Trying to send you a funny vid of a dog that faints when the owner goes to cut it’s claws but can’t figure out how to get it here! Ugh! Let’s see if this works...

friedchickn

Jun-30

Leo is super dramatic about getting his claws done. Lol. Good thing I do it with him laying down!!!