Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, July 3rd - To Do

Started Jul-3 by scapermom; 71 views.
friedchickn

Jul-3

Cat litter, dishes and a load of laundry.

Dh woke at 4 and was raring to go so he helped do all of that and loaded the car while I finished my coffee.

So yesterday....we got a call from the lady who is currently “helping” grumpy goat. He’s explosively angry, throws things, hasn’t showered or cleaned himself in weeks, isn’t eating and she wants none of it....while I can’t blame her, she did “lure” him from the agency and now realizes she can’t/won’t help him.

dh plans on calling the state case worker on Monday and seeing once again if we have enough for an order of guardianship. Sigh. Meanwhile...we are letting him marinate til Monday.

And Dd called this morning on her way home with a check engine light. But of course....

Is it beer o’clock yet?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-3

Take 2 - lost first list when I accidentally clicked on the scroll to the right...argh!

ok, so laundry in dryer, made a nice breakfast hash with the pork sausage I got in butcher box

dh is going shopping for his mom so I’m making him a list of the few fill in things I need.

need to call my sister to check in.

Its a hot one so dog walk later tonight

arm workout, maybe bike for a bit.

steaks on bbq for dinner