Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, July 15th - To Do

Started Jul-15 by scapermom; 67 views.
scapermom

Jul-15

What’s happening today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-15

DH just made us a nice breakfast. Kitchen clean up then I’ll get myself together and we’ll head over to the park for the ceremony. No one has any idea what they will be doing or how. 

After we’ll try to go to lunch at a restaurant with outdoor seating (which is all that’s allowed here still).

If I have the energy later I’ll do bills and file. 

No idea about dinner. Something light for sure.

friedchickn

Jul-15

Good luck and try to have some fun with it!!!!  

I know it's hard with all the crazy going on....

friedchickn

Jul-15

Dh got me up at an ungodly hour....and now we are back.  I decided to bring the panel home to work on....cause, well...I just couldn't work my brain around what I needed to do and dh was getting snippy with me and wanted to work on the generator.  Men....what does he expect from me at 7 am?

So...it's almost noon and I have a ridiculous list...yeah me.

I'll work on the panel...shouldn't take me long.  Kinda figured it out on the car ride home.  Just slow and steady and patient....

Gym.  Romwod and a plank.

piano practice. and the piano needs feeding

dump day

sour dough starter needs feeding....think I'm going to make a pizza dough with it later this week and make a calzone for boat snacking

Empty the dryer...last minute load of laundry cause the cat puked.

And dh got paid....so bills and receipts.

Ordered adjustable elastic ties for face masks yesterday....and a drawstring cord for the fitted boat sheet I need to make.  Hopefully they arrive soon....