Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, February 4th - To Do

Started Feb-4 by scapermom; 111 views.
friedchickn

Feb-4

That's great that she's texting....keep those lines of communication open!!!  Does she text your dh?

friedchickn

Feb-4

Got the truck started....so that's a bonus.  Grabbed a coffee and a 1/2 dozen black pepper/cheese bagels...then went over to the library for socialization.

Just getting back now.

Today's fun....the long romwod workout...it's usually just shy of an hour.

Piano practice

Bathrooms

15 min of taxes....working on rental utilities

1 chapter of the book....this is really working out nicely.  I usually end up reading more than 1 chapter if I can...but the act of being "forced" to sit down and read is well worth the added item.  Almost done with my current book....then I'm going to try and finish American Dirt...again.

Need to pickup dh's chainsaw, the place has finally opened back up.  And a PO stop.

Cat claws are pretty bad.

Lunch is leftovers...dinner will be curried chicken salad sandwiches on the bagels I picked up.  Just something easy for a damn change.

scapermom

Feb-4

Mostly me, but sometimes she’ll do the group chat we have set up. FaceTime it’s been all of us especially since he’s been home due to the snow

friedchickn

Feb-4

Yeah...we have a couple chats going....all 3 of us, dh, and me.  Different types of topics.  Somedays more on one than the other.

And we facetime every Sunday.

scapermom

Feb-4

I’m assuming the FaceTime s will taper off to once a week when/if things get more normal
friedchickn

Feb-4

Maybe.  Probably.

If you follow the moms on Facebook,  and I think you do, it runs the full gamut....kids that keep texting/calling every day to kids who don't call or text for weeks at a time.

The important thing .... is that it's all normal.  

Today dd and I went back and forth about a sourdough loaf she was making....and I know that yesterday she texted back and forth with dh about an asian market she went to.  The family chat was all about dog sitting next week for us.