Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, March 4th - To Do

Started Mar-4 by scapermom; 83 views.
scapermom

Mar-4

List em if ya got em 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-4

Yesterday got away from me. Started with DD’s laundry questions, then the phone call from my cousin who wanted to catch me up on the whole family. At least I didn’t have too much that I needed to accomplish.

Starting today with the morning routine. Then I’ll get to the vacuuming and other stuff I wanted to do yesterday. 
Errand day: I really need to get to the grocery. While out I will treat myself in Hobby Lobby with new marker pens. Bank

‘Going to make a batch of chia pudding. Maybe a breakfast casserole with the chicken breakfast sausage no one liked I got in Costco?

Today’s mission and spend some time on the tax worksheet. Call my sister to check in.

Dog walk later. Some time on the bike. Maybe get back to planks - things get flabby so quickly. Lost 4 lbs so far doing a clean keto.

dinner - finally making the turkey and cabbage dish - kind of Eggroll in a bowl with a Mexican flair. We had leftover salmon on salad last night. DH has to stop buying the biggest Costco sized portions for just us.

friedchickn

Mar-4

Just getting on now...had a wonderful coffee/pastry with my ladies...

Started laundry and gave a quick pass over the kitchen.

Dd's computer died yesterday....there was panic and crying.  She ended up driving home so she could use one of dh's computers for classes today.  She emailed all her professors and got extensions on some work that is due.  Called tech support and has a loaner arriving tomorrow and a box to send her's in for repair.  Dh struggled with letting her find a path on her own....he was all....just go buy a new one and charge to my card, and I was adamant that he keep his mouth and his card shut.  She's never gonna learn to fly if he keeps swooping in and saving her.  And sure enough when she calmed down, with some helpful suggestions, she was able to sort herself out.

She joined us for dinner out and we all picked a new name for the new boat, it has to be on the Coast Guard registration.....so we need it now, even if we don't do the ceremony right now (which is a big deal).

So....long Romwod and a plank today.  piano practice

Toilets.

Dog bowl....he's so off his food right now....

Tonight I have a training course on sled dogs for the Emergency Management Team....so I'll be heading out early to get there.  Should be cold and awful.  UGGHHHH

The new book....is amazing, I'm like 1/4 of the way through.