Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, May 19th - To Do

Started May-19 by scapermom; 110 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-19

Everyone is home and already in my way. Sigh... Thankfully Dd started her class now & DH is on his device. 
Pollen count must be sky high. Eyes are burning. Was mistake to have open windows last night. 
Dogs done, made Dd breakfast, 1st load of laundry & kitchen started.

early dogwalk before heat sets in.

15 on bike is probably all I’ll manage 

It’s Wednesday, so bills, and resolve finance issues. CSA lady emailed me last night, need to figure out if I sent her enough. Also parents were on the FB page last night questioning if the 3 free credits were indeed free since they got a Bill, so need to check on that.

‘Have to find a UPS place to return DD’s book. Might try reprinting label since the one I printed is very light.

Today’s Flymission 

down to the last Frakta! Never got to hall closet yesterday, so maybe today?
no idea about dinner. Going to rummage through the freezer now.

friedchickn

May-19

Yes i do.....I have a hell of a list today.

Hearing is at 1:30.  We have 90 min booked.  So that should be fun.  Meeting with the lawyer at 11.  So a day of legal ####.

Boat hasn't shipped.  Hauler didn't show on Monday and missed the appointment with the hoist.  Hoist left.  Hauler is supposed to arrive today...we had to move the boat to a different marina...where the hoist went, so they can get it on the truck.  Had to put it back together, hire a captain to drive it over and then take it back apart for transport.  Needless to say.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  FML.

Should be working out at 11......so I guess after the lawyer.

Cat litter.  Maybe a dump run.

Waiting on contact info to send the paperwork for the LLC (restaurant)

Maybe piano practice

And then dd should be here....returning the dog and dropping her jeep...and stealing my car.

Oh and I have to meet with a landscaper at the duplex now that the deck is finished.

Dinner.  Thankfully.  Out.

scapermom

May-19

Any thoughts/recommendations on how to del with the kittens on the side of my house? They seem to be doing well at the moment  - hopefully mama is saving me from a vole problem. But should I leave food or water? 

friedchickn

May-19

I'd call the local animal resource officer (aka...dog catcher).  They'll set traps and collect mom and her kittens.

There are very few (if any) kill shelters in the Northeast.  They'll take mom, spay her and probably release her back into the wild.  And they'll find good homes for the kittens.

Otherwise they're gonna multiply....and once those kittens aren't nursing anymore....the parasite load they probably have will slowly kill them or leave them a diseased mess.