Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, July 26th - To Do

Started Jul-26 by scapermom; 139 views.
scapermom

Jul-26

Can it be Monday already list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-26

Ahsuburbia… idiots across the street are already mowing the lawn or running a motor boat? I was up already at least or I’d be really pissed. 
ok so I’m at least lazing in bed a bit , but will be starting my weekly home blessing soon - vacuum, dust, quick mop, polish doors & mirrors, purge magazines/paper, change sheets, and empty trash.

dog, laundry, kitchen- time to sanitize and replace linens

If Dd gets herself in gear at a reasonable time we need to take a run to Costco for cheap 2nd set glasses for her. Need to take stock of what else she needs before heading back.

found out on Friday my mother in law has multiple myeloma and will need some serious treatment. DH & his sister will be having to take her several times a week for at least 3 months. She was in World Trade Center area on 9/11 and at least just got a settlement from that. She’s had bladder cancer previously as well. can’t catch a break!

should text my hair lady for an appointment 

Loose meal plan for this week says boneless chicken thighs tonight

friedchickn

Jul-26

Sorry to hear about your MIL....that's rough

friedchickn

Jul-26

The worst part of boat weekends is re-entry....ugghhhh

So today will be catching up on everything and getting everything in order for the week.

Bills, receipts and emails.  I have a stack of mail (ours and GG's) to take care of as well.  And...week money

Water the plants

LAUNDRY.  Good lord LAUNDRY

Just came back from the farmstand with some things to tide us over for the week.

Workouts.  Lots of em.  LOL

piano practice

cat litter

and I need to figure out 3 things for this week (off the giant list....) probably do some more cleaning in the garage.  It's been a slow and steady process.  But I can already see some holes.

Dinner tonight is at a friend's grand opening of her farm to table restaurant.