Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, August 30th - To Do

Started Aug-30 by scapermom; 132 views.
friedchickn

Aug-30

Dealing with my ILs is exhausting....and while I realize they "waited" all weekend to get their honey do list done....Monday at 6 am is not a great start.  Sigh.

One plus....dh picked up the dog from boarding on his way back.  And he wasn't too filthy, quick bath and now he's sleeping.

Laundry started, bras soaking, dishwasher running and shot glasses (from the boat) also soaking....different sink, LOL.

Need to do bills, emails, and receipts.  Dh also stopped at the PO....so I have a stack of mail for me and GG.  Week money distributed.

Dh can't workout til 5, so I'm on my own....which, not gonna lie I'm excited to do alone.  I'll toss in soem GHD and a plank

Watered my figs, lemon and scallions.  Need to water indoor plants too.  Also want to fertilize my figs....the leaves aren't as green as they should be

Cat litter

piano practice

1 chapter

Don't have a lunch plan....do have a dinner plan...buffalo chicken wraps.

friedchickn

Aug-30

I watched Suicide Squad this weekend too....and I was soooo surprised.  It WAS good.  Also watched Gatsby...I know it's old, but I never saw it and it too was really good.