Tame the Chaos!

Hosted by Cstar1|Webpage

Whether it's fair weather or foul, hurricane, tornado, blizzard, flood, volcano, climate & fire are the bill of fare here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Solar Energy   Sky

Started 12/17/16 by Cstar1; 13558 views.
BlueMoon67

11/25/17

I think I know how you can fix your photo limit on Delphi. It involves deleting old image attachments (assuming you don't care if they are deleted). You can do that by going to "My Preferences" and then clicking on "Attachments". There you will see a list of all the photos you have attached, which forum, the file size, and the date. The forum name is a clickable link, and when you click on it, it will take you to the message that you want to edit. I would find the larger files and get rid of them. Once you have located the message with the attachment (again, the link will take you directly there), just edit the message and then delete the image (click on the pencil icon and then the "x" to delete). Apply the changes to the message and the image is deleted and you've freed up space. 

Gary (GARY479)

11/25/17

Surprising...

Gary (GARY479)

11/25/17

You do not have to attach any images and there is no charge to your space if you upload your picture using the posting editor (the little square on the top row which will say ‘from camera or file’ or ‘from the web,’ see this pic of my backyard.

Gary (GARY479)

11/25/17

We are finally reaching the point that mass production is lessening the cost and subversive oilsucking elements can be thwarted except in places like FL making such things illegal or not buying back excess power.

Gary (GARY479)

11/25/17

Visited a friend in Huntington Beach one year in winter and I was cold but no apartments there generally had heaters, lol.

BlueMoon67

11/25/17

Seriously, it's getting to the point where I feel I don't need a heater either. I'm more inland, so I feel hot/cold temps a bit more than the people in Huntington Beach. I do have a heater, but it doesn't run much anymore. 

BlueMoon67

11/25/17

That's a good point. Using the "insert image" button on the tool bar bypasses that. 

Gary (GARY479)

11/26/17

I have always said, ‘I can deal with cold by simply adding a layer but if you are too hot, in your shorts, there is not much you can do except get wetter...’ lol—I no longer acclimatize to heat so wind up wet with sweat at most any temp over 68 especially when humid. I can take up to about 80 if it is dry.

In reply toRe: msg 46
Cstar1
Host

11/26/17

BlueMoon67

11/26/17

That's how I feel about it too. You can easily warm up, but when it's too hot, you can't cool down without the AC. A couple years ago I bought a dehumidifier, and when it's hot and humid, adding the dehumidifier while running the AC helps.