General Discussion -  ThunderMntGirl Condolences (992 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 20) 

Our dear friend, TMG, is really struggling right now. sadly, her father passed away today. This is now added to losing her beloved husband a short while ago and now she has to suffer another loss. As you all can understand, she could use any support and prayers during this very difficult time. It would be wonderful if you could send her condolences as she navigates through her tremendous grief.

• Edited October 2, 2019 6:49 pm  by  Lancer13

Reply   Options 

To: Lancer13  (2 of 20) 
 6744.2 in reply to 6744.1 

Sending prayers her way.

To: Lancer13  (3 of 20) 
 6744.3 in reply to 6744.1 

Sending thoughts and prayers to you during this difficult time...

To: Lancer13  (4 of 20) 
 6744.4 in reply to 6744.1 

I don't know Thunder Girl, but I lost my dad to a heart attack a couple years ago. You have my heartfelt hope that the pain will pass soon and you can get back to your life again

To: ThunderMntGirl  (5 of 20) 
 6744.5 in reply to 6744.4 

Forwarding Message...

To: ThunderMntGirl  (6 of 20) 
 6744.6 in reply to 6744.5 

I know thou left  warm loving message in other place of forum,so shall I say my word's:  Dear ThunderMntGirl word's can't say sorrow of what been thru first Husband which love forever since when,and Dad who love also as much as be,Yes love is idea when devolted your time life too both,One loving husband and  loved of your Father shall be as token as blessed heart for which thee carry's heavy sorrow,Thou time will toll it's bell just believe they be waiting see you again in arms of god,forever in heaven shall be there! So my dear let's remember love they gave cryed for your pain you had,but as sun will shine gate's open God will greet both with Love forever in your heart shall be...to You my sorrow from Pengy's Place amen with peace love alway's Love  Lehnerd57 our aka  Kevin Scott Lehnerd!!

From: jazzy (jazzy1111) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-3 6:09 AM 
To: Lancer13  (7 of 20) 
 6744.7 in reply to 6744.5 

Lancer, you said it so well. TMG is a very dear and decent friend, and I can't imagine her grief right now. I wish her comfort and strength during a what must be a very difficult time. We will keep you in our thoughts and our hearts, TMG. 

From: MsNuttyOne DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-3 6:14 AM 
To: ThunderMntGirl  (8 of 20) 
 6744.8 in reply to 6744.7 

TMG,

So sorry to hear the passing of your hubsand and your dad.  My sincere condolences to you and your family. 

To: Lancer13  (9 of 20) 
 6744.9 in reply to 6744.1 

Dear TMG,

I am shocked to learn of the recent loss of your father and husband. Please accept my heartfelt condolences and sympathies. May God rest the soul of your beloved father and husband in peace and grant you the strength to bear this tremendous loss.

If I can be of any help please reach out and let me know.

Sincerely,

Explorer3

To: ThunderMntGirl  (10 of 20) 
 6744.10 in reply to 6744.1 

God Bless Thunder!

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.