Poerty -  Embedded thought  (136 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 

Shattering voices ripple through me like icey breath down my spine turning me into an obedient soldier, obeying every morsel that drips like maple honey from the soft depths of mortality and twists in it's spiral rotation, making my entire soul beckon for more of the sweet taste of bitter happiness upon my dry helpless lips, as I try to speak with absent thoughts that trickle through the hourglass of the vision that stands in my distance, the dark locs sink deeply into the shallow waters that braid through the endless vortex of the soft motion intertwining , linking effortlessly around my ventricles, gushing and splattering against the walls of forgetfulness and the ecstasy heightens with her flame but not burning, soothing with each stroke of the whispers that follow into the tethered chain that binds me tightly to her every movement.

Reply   Options 

To: Crow202481  (2 of 2) 
 7145.2 in reply to 7145.1 

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.