Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
General Discussion -  Yellowstone in Late October... (part 3) (209 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: ATCguy (RadarContact) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-30 7:05 AM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

A few final random photos... and a short YouTube video at the end.

The video below is where I normally hang out during the summer when I go to the park.  I bring a chair, my camera, a cooler, and something to read... and just hang out with the buffalo, elk, moose, and other wildlife that frelly roma the area.  The Lamar River (which is now covered with snow) runs all through the valley, providing water for all... including the many waterfowl in the area.

At the end of the video, I show a few seconds of one of the many geyser areas in the park... and some live-action of the few buffalo that I saw on today's travel.

ATCguy

USMC: '81 - '89
FAA: '92 - '13
Now RETIRED & Loving it!

Reply   Options 

To: ATCguy (RadarContact) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 7179.2 in reply to 7179.1 

Beautiful photos. Beautiful country. Thanks for sharing.

To: ATCguy (RadarContact) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 7179.3 in reply to 7179.1 

Beautiful area ATCguy. One of my favorites. Will you get down to the Tetons while you're there?    -Phil

From: ATCguy (RadarContact) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-31 7:00 PM 
To: Phil_413  (4 of 4) 
 7179.4 in reply to 7179.3 

Oh, I've been down there a few times this year already... but I won't get down there again until next spring.  Today is the last day the roads are open in Teton Nat'l Park too, as they begin prep for winter operations starting tomorrow.

ATCguy

USMC: '81 - '89
FAA: '92 - '13
Now RETIRED & Loving it!

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.