Archives -  Would YOU eat an "Everlasting Cheeseb... (242 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-6 1:10 PM 
To: All Poll  (1 of 34) 
 Featured Message6720.1 
Would YOU eat an "Everlasting Cheeseburger"?

Yes  
1 votes (11%)
Yes, but only if I was staved  
4 votes (44%)
Nope never!  
2 votes (22%)
Other  
2 votes (22%)

9 people voted in this poll

You did not vote in this poll.
This poll expired 8/5/19 1:10 PM

Reply   Options 

To: The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (2 of 34) 
 6720.2 in reply to 6720.1 
I don't eat cheese, buns or high carb foods unless I make them from scratch.

From: Lana (Annie2184) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-7 2:57 PM 
To: The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (3 of 34) 
 6720.3 in reply to 6720.1 

I voted NOPE because I hate hamburgers & would prefer grass instead.  There are only 4 things I even like that could go on any hamburger and that would be the Bun, Lettuce(not iceberg), onion slices real thin & mustard.....okay cheese. Yuck on ground beef.  lol

• Edited July 7, 2019 2:58 pm  by  Lana (Annie2184)

From: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-7 8:16 PM 
To: The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (4 of 34) 
 6720.4 in reply to 6720.1 

I voted other.  I love burgers, and did at one time like cheeseburgers; however, regular hamburgers are what I prefer now.  I love Sonic burgers and do have about once a month.  I sometimes fix here at home, but prefer done on the grill than fried. 

Mom taught me a trick as to how to get rid of the grease from hamburger - add a tablespoon of water when frying and poof, it will boil away with the water.  Try it, it works beautifully.  I do opt for the lean beef anymore though and when purchasing, get about 5 lbs. worth and freeze some of it.  I love it with all the trimmings - mayo, mustard (no ketchup, as much as I like ketchup), tomato, onion, lettuce and pickles.

Tee hee -- I bet Lana is a turkey burger person.  Story about me and turkey burgers.  I do not care for "fried turkey" - only like it carved from bird at Thanksgiving.  Once in awhile will eat it shaved from the deli however.  Anyway, shortly after moving here 25 years ago, we were invited for supper one Sunday evening at the home of "new friends."  When asking what I could bring, Carol said, "Nothing at all, we're just going to have 'turkey burgers."  

I did not mean to blurt this out, but it just popped out.  I said, "Turkey burgers, oh my."  She asked if I liked them and I proceeded to tell her I'd bring my own hamburger - - how rude of me.  She laughed and said they would fix a regular hamburger for me and that made me a happy camper.  I thought it might ruin a friendship, but it didn't - - we remained friends for 24 of those years until both passed away within the past year.   Anyway, you get the idea about how I feel about turkey burgers.  

So, if Lana is a consieur of those, I'll say, she can have mine too. 

• Edited July 7, 2019 8:17 pm  by  JZBelle

From: The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-7 8:38 PM 
To: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (5 of 34) 
 6720.5 in reply to 6720.4 

Getting alot more opinions, then I ran this at my place but then again more people here then there.

https://people.delphiforums.com/ROBERTJVAN/Delphi/sigs/firefox_blinkie.gif

https://people.delphiforums.com/ROBERTJVAN/Delphi/TLW/FishinforTLW-vi.jpg
Teen Matter's TLW!

From: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-7 11:45 PM 
To: The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (6 of 34) 
 6720.6 in reply to 6720.5 

If you ever just wanted to have 1 forum, bet we could keep you busy enough here (wink).  I've wanted to get back over to yours and Glynn's too, but just seem to keep busy enough here and don't wander all too often.  If I'm going to wander, I'd love to go to the ocean, but it's generally just in images I dream about it.  Oh, guess I wander to FB and a few pages/timelines over there too (wink).

To: The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (7 of 34) 
 6720.7 in reply to 6720.1 

Cheese is a "no-no" for me simply because it brings my Phosphorous level up in my bloodstream.  My dietician on my dialysis team "tore me a new one" this last Friday about my Phosphorous being high.  So, unless I was starving, I'd have to lay off of those cheeseburgers.  (and I must say goodbye to my ham and cheese sandwiches and just have a ham and ham sandwich, instead)

From: Franki 7775 (franki7775) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-8 5:42 AM 
To: The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (8 of 34) 
 6720.8 in reply to 6720.1 

I would eat a burger once in a while. I am not a big fan though of McDonalds burgers, or any other burger for that matter, I would prefer a dessert over a burger on any day especially if the dessert contains chocolate.  

To: The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (9 of 34) 
 6720.9 in reply to 6720.1 

I voted yes. I normally like my burgers with mustard and pickles, but every now and then I like a burger with the works. Cheese, lettuce, and tomato. I don’t care for ketchup and mayo on my burgers, but I can eat it that way.

Smiles, Sharon

From: Franki 7775 (franki7775) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-9 4:24 AM 
To: The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (10 of 34) 
 6720.10 in reply to 6720.5 

School girl, 16, girl who ate nothing but burgers for dinner for 14 YEARS claims hypnotism cured her 'addiction' (despite claiming fruit and vegetables made her 'physically sick')

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6818965/Warwickshire-teen-Caitlin-Braithwaite-ate-burgers-14-years.html

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-34
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.