Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Cable & Syndicated -  "Dexter" coming out of retirement (103 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostApr-29 2:43 PM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

TV Line

Dexter is officially coming out of retirement in late 2021:  Showtime on Thursday dropped a new teaser for the 10-episode limited series, and, in doing so, confirmed that the revival will premiere this fall.

As previously reported, picks up nearly a decade after the widely panned 2013 finale, with Michael C. Hall’s Oregonian lumberjack now residing in the fictional Upstate New York small town of Iron Lake. The above promo, cheekily scored to Nina Simone’s ‘Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood,’ seems to poke fun at Dexter’s last known addresses in the middle of nowhere.

Veteran character actor Clancy Brown (Carnivale and Billions) will play the revival’s primary antagonist Kurt Caldwell, the unofficial mayor of Iron Lake. The cast also includes Goliath‘s Julia Jones (as Iron Lake’s first Native American Chief of Police), Underground and Jane the Virgin alum Alano Miller (as an Iron Lake PD sergeant) and Lovecraft Country‘s Jamie Chung (as a famous true-crime podcaster from Los Angeles who finds herself caught up in the still-murky central mystery).

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 3853.2 in reply to 3853.1 

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. air conditioning repair near me

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.