Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Whatever You Want -  9 Broadcast Series canceled in May (74 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-4 10:04 AM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 

TV Line:

A total of nine scripted broadcast series were dispatched to TV’s dreaded MIA Network during the month of May, and one network was hit especially hard: ABC.

More than half of the casualties belonged to the Alphabet net, which during the month of May axed dramas For Life and Rebel, and comedies American Housewife, mixed-ish and Call Your Mother.

CBS — which announced its three biggest cancellations (MacGyver, NCIS: New Orleans, Mom) earlier this winter — pulled the plug on just two series, All Rise and The Unicorn, last month. Fox and NBC, meanwhile, parted ways with one show apiece, Prodigal Son and Debris, respectively. Refreshingly cancellation-averse CW put zero shows to death in May (unless you count the scandal-rocked Bulletproof, and, for the record, we’re not).

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 3947.2 in reply to 3947.1 

American Housewife was good for the first couple of seasons, but changed into something else. Won't be missed.

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-5 12:15 AM 
To: Keltos  (3 of 3) 
 3947.3 in reply to 3947.2 

Thanks for the info. I never watched the show

Click Below for my Forums:

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.