Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
In Memoriam -  Clarence Williams III, 81 (94 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-7 8:39 AM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 

I also liked Williams in the HMM Mystery Woman series where he helped Kelley Martin with her investigations. The Mod Squad stars got shafted by the entertainment industry stars and were blacklisted for years

(CNN) Clarence Williams III, who played Linc Hayes in "The Mod Squad," died at his home in Los Angeles after battling colon cancer, his manager Peg Donegan told CNN in a statement Sunday.

Williams was 81.
Williams was born in New York City on August 21, 1939, according to the statement.
He began his career in a production of "Dark of the Moon," and appeared on Broadway in "The Great Outdoors."
His performance in "Slow Dance on the Killing Ground" won him a Theatre World Award and a Tony nomination, the statement said.

Along with his theatre performances, Williams also starred in several shows and movies, including: "52 Pick-Up," "Against the Wall," "Reindeer Games," "Purple Rain," "The General's Daughter," "American Gangster," "Half Baked" and "Lee Daniels' The Butler."

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 3954.2 in reply to 3954.1 

I loved his role in Mystery Woman.  I think it "made" the series and was so disappointed when they didn't mention it.  Thanks for doing so!!

Kerrie

To: Kerrie (KERRIELEE)  (3 of 3) 
 3954.3 in reply to 3954.2 

hi  i also  like mystery women   

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.