Whatever You Want -  Who's In, Who's Out? Major Casting Moves (132 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-22 8:47 AM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

TV Line:

Your favorite shows may look a bit different when they return with new seasons, thanks to new names on the call sheets and some very conspicuous absences in the opening credits.

For instance, The Blacklist, Chicago Med, Bull, Grey’s Anatomy, The Resident and The Good Doctor will be missing familiar faces when they return from their summertime hiatuses. where as both NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles have undergone significant shake-ups.

Elsewhere, series such as Superman & Lois, Chicago Fire and Walker have handed out promotions, while Succession, The Boys, Doom Patrol and others are welcoming new members to their respective ensembles. Also of note: that Marvelous Mrs. Maisel will feature not one but two Gilmore Girl alums, a Prodigal Son favorite is bound for Westworld, and Ariana Grande will voice her opinions on, well, The Voice.

In this frequently updated Ins & Outs guide, TVLine lists the new series regulars, recurring players and noteworthy guest stars on returning favorite shows for the Fall TV season (i.e. September premieres) and beyond. This handy, alphabetical round-up also offers a refresher on who has gone bye-bye since last we checked in.

read more here at TV Line

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 4033.2 in reply to 4033.1 

I love the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel...can't wait for it to come back

From: MHart_SKHigh85 (MARIAHART) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-25 11:53 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 4033.3 in reply to 4033.1 

Who besides that one Female doctor on
The Resident left?

I am going to assume, based on the Chicago
Fire Cliffhanger, that none of those guys are
leaving the show, since they were not on the
list of Actors leaving.

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-26 8:24 AM 
To: MHart_SKHigh85 (MARIAHART) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 4033.4 in reply to 4033.3 

from the article:

Original cast member Shaunette Renée Wilson will not be back as Dr. Mina Okafor, who in the Season 4 finale left Atlanta to return to Nigeria. (WATCH VIDEO ABOVE FOR MORE)

ALSO: Morris Chestnut will not return as a series regular but may recur as Dr. Barrett Cain. (The actor is starring opposite Chicago Med‘s Yaya DaCosta in Fox’s new family drama Our Kind of People.) And Anuja Joshi, who plays Dr. Leela Devi, has been promoted to series regular.

Click Below for my Forums:

From: MHart_SKHigh85 (MARIAHART) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-27 12:02 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 5) 
 4033.5 in reply to 4033.4 

Actually Dr. Okafor, left a couple of
episodes before the Finale.

I didn't like the Character, Morris played.

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.