2 (8-oz.) pkgs. chopped spinach
16 oz. sour cream
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1½ teaspoons salt
1½ teaspoons pepper
14 oz. can artichoke hearts
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. If the artichoke hearts are large, cut them in half or quarters.
3. Saute onions in butter. Combine with spinach. Mix in sour cream, salt and pepper. Gently fold in artichoke hearts.
4. Put mixture into a lightly greased 1½ quart baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 350ºF. for 30 minutes.