1776 (MRCROSSROADS)

Right Side of History

Hosted by 1776 (MRCROSSROADS)|The Right Side on Parler

The Right Side is dedicated to bringing you the truth the Left doesn't want you to hear. It's a place to discuss trending events, religion, politics, the place of technology in our lives or about anything of importance to you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine"   Everything Else / Welcome

Started Apr-13 by 1776 (MRCROSSROADS); 136 views.
1776 (MRCROSSROADS)
Host

Apr-13

18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine
By Christian Elliot

#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY
#2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES
#3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES
#4: THE "DATA GAPS" SUBMITTED TO THE FDA BY THE VACCINE MAKERS
#5: NO ACCESS TO THE RAW DATA FROM THE TRIALS
#6: NO LONG-TERM SAFETY TESTING
#7: NO INFORMED CONSENT
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Eliot (Elohimil)

Apr-26

PERFECTLY GOOD REASONS! !!

COVID-19 mRNA Shots Are Legally Not Vaccines

Unlike real vaccines, which use an antigen of the disease you’re trying to prevent, the COVID-19 injections contain synthetic RNA fragments encapsulated in a nano lipid carrier compound, the sole purpose of which is to lessen clinical symptoms associated with the S-1 spike protein, not the actual virus.

1776 (MRCROSSROADS)
Host

Yup. Another good reason to avoid

M0THACUP

May-5

JUST IN CASE SOMEONE MISS THIS!

-- Johnson & Johnson has lost major lawsuits in 1995, 1996, 2001, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2019  (For what it's worth, J&J's vaccine also contains tissues from aborted fetal cells, perhaps a topic for another discussion)er di

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/johnson-johnson-why-trust-vaccine/

M0THACUP

May-5

NUMBER SEVEN IT IMPORTANT

#7: NO INFORMED CONSENT

What most who are taking the vaccine don't know is that because these products are still in clinical trials, anyone who gets the shot is now part of the clinical trial.

They are part of the experiment.

Those (like me) who do not take it, are part of the control group. Time will tell how this experiment works out.

But, you may be asking, if the vaccines are causing harm, wouldn't we be seeing that all over the news? Surely the FDA would step in and pause the distribution?

https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

sweat

1776 (MRCROSSROADS)
Host

FDA doesn't give a crap. As long as vaccines remain a multiple billion dollar industry it's all good.

Eliot (Elohimil)

May-5

5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It

The issues they discuss affect ALL of us in the U.S. (and around the world) right now, and it is imperative that you take 79 minutes of your time to watch this video.

https://www.brighteon.com/5fc47f25-dab5-472e-aa50-44e19ce141af