The Virtual Traveler

Hosted by Cstar1

Travel the world with us. Watch and share videos and photos, and also get some amazing travel deals and sales. If you've explored the world, or wish you could, this forum is the starting point for your journeys. Relax and enjoy the world.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Santa's a Traveler!   General Travel Discussion

Started 11/26/16 by Santa (OlStNick); 426 views.
In reply toRe: msg 10
Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-2

Ah, it's me again!  I am so glad to be a traveler that doesn't have to wait in long lines and sometimes puppies and kittens travel with me and they aren't left in crates out on the tarmac!  Christmas magic is exceptional!  How much do you contribute to that magic?  Do you have to travel first to be with someone you love or do you travel to enjoy this season in new and different ways.  Maybe you do the travel all virtually.  There are no limits to that travel so share some of your ideas.  I'd love to hear.

Cstar1
Host

Dec-2

Welcome, Santa!

Do you always travel by sleigh?

You'd think that occasionally he'd hop on a reindeer and take a nice trot around the world!

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-4

Always travel by sleigh?  Of course not.  Snowmobiles are convenient and airplane rides to the warm islands are nice.  Mrs. Claus isn't crazy about the first but loves the second. 

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-4

Alas, reindeer are not quite like horses and I'm not a lean person so they would prefer I not ride them.  (Who wants a bony ride anyway but don't tell them that!)

Santa (OlStNick) said:

reindeer are not quite like horses

oh... (hides eight saddles)

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-8

Ms. Kid, are you trolling for some coal?  If those skittery reindeer even thought there were saddles there could be a huge problem.  I need to depend on that deer power!

Oh deer... well it’s looking like I’m going to need a few ponies for Christmas then. And a stable.