UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How can I create a web store of clothes or beauty products? Is it very expensive

Started Apr-28 by MoHamedd2; 415 views.
MoHamedd2

Apr-28

How can I create a web store of clothes or beauty products? Is it very expensive?

Paulll9

Apr-28

You should download opencart themes and you will be able to create your page. Though OpenCart is not the most expensive platform to buy website products, it is a very good and popular content platform for web stores that is easy to set up on any hosting with PHP and MySQL support. This quick and reliable shopping cart system includes strong search options and numerous functions to make the shop attractive and nice-working.

Janeep34

Apr-29

you can create an online store on Instagram for free grinning

mariopepper

Apr-30

Sure it may be expensive enough. But that is not the most important thing in website creating. You should remember several things:
1) Your sire - is a huge step for business promotion. It may bring you x100 profit after several years so this investment worth it for sure.
2) The site which is unknown - is useless. So take care about promotion of your resource as well..

That's why I recommend to combine both those things: website building and markting strategy (SEO, SMM). I also can mention those guys from sunwaretech who are true Gods on their area.

Lucifer656

May-1

It is not as expensive and difficult as it might seem, you need to study this information in more detail.

DorozhT

May-17

depends from budget

samuidan

May-17

Firstly you can try to make website on wix for you webstore.  Also you will need to find host and ssl certificate. I can advice to buy ssl.com certificate because I used it too and everything work fine. It helped me to protect my website against hackers.

teilor85

May-17

If you are an online store owner or plan to become one, you will have to set up, understand the basic principles of work and regularly use web analytics tools https://lemarbet.com/en/analitika/compare-hotjar-vs-fullstory/ . Visitors, Views, Bounce Rate - It's Important! Be sure to pay attention to this.

Iceacea111

May-19

What is Cutting Dies?

Cutting dies are the specific sharp objects that are used for creating a similar appearance on papers. The process or technique is called die-cutting. Different cutting dies have different types of dimensional areas. Some of them are used for getting cut out on your gift card. Some of them are used for getting cut out on your gift tags.  cutting dies