UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you believe that health claims are true?

Started Sep-16 by RandyWhite; 66 views.
RandyWhite

Sep-16

Do you believe that health claims on food products are true? What do you think about this?

BillShiphr

Sep-16

Of course, all the companies are trying to show their product as the best product ever

goosewas

Sep-16

I think that many companies lie about health claims, that's why it's really important to always look for reviews, especially when we're talking about something health-related. For example, bad supplements can be damaging to people's health, so I'm glad I found this one that has many positive reviews, and I was sure that this product is reliable.

kira7112

Sep-26

I also try to support my health, and sometimes it is really better to follow some special health care solutions to support your health better. You can eat a healthy food in order to maintain your health, to drink more water. 

ghho9

Sep-26

I really like to support my health and always try to take special supplements and health care products. After a long search of a special products for immune system, I am using colloidal silver, which is a really wonderful support for immune system. It is natural way to support your health, becase colloidal silver contains from small particles that are making a good influence on the body.