UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

what is DLT

Started Sep-28 by lilla99; 43 views.
lilla99

Sep-28

Distributed Ledger Technology, or DLT, is an electronic database system distributed across multiple network nodes or devices. Thus, it is distinguished by the absence of a single regulatory body.
Therefore, DLT technology allows you to record and store information on a network that is both decentralized (data is stored on several servers) and distributed (these nodes are interconnected and interact with each other). Such networks can be both private and public.
Learn more about what DLT  is in the serokell experts article and draw your own conclusions.

Media Contact
Company Name: Serokell
Phone: (+372) 699-1531
Email: hi@serokell.io
Address: Pille tn 7/5-13, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 10135, Estonia

Ndiyaro

Oct-21

Usually, the media get people who are very famous because they are being watched by journalists. In order to get into the press and then the media, you must be noticed by journalists. And you must interest them in something. Therefore, you need to be popular to get into the media.

Dornthesh

Oct-21

nothing nothing

BillShiphr

Oct-24

Honestly, I didn't quite understand what it was about, because it wasn't written very clearly. I've been thinking about personal finance app development for a long time, and I was advised by KindGeek, which should help me solve my problem. If you are interested, then I highly recommend checking this company because they have a lot of positive reviews.