UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to unlock trials of osiris?

Started Oct-17 by kenochka; 38 views.
kenochka

Oct-17

How to unlock trials of osiris?

ammarant

Oct-17

For a lot of new players, accessing Trials of Osiris isn't straightforward. Long-time players can simply visit Saint-14 and pick up their passage, but there are some who must complete the quest: Trials Access.
To unlock Trials of Osiris you need to be of a 1260+ Power level, reach Valor rank of Legend and defeat 50 opponents in the Elimination playlist.

Mandarinich

Oct-17

I've looked into this too. found a lot of information about the Trials of Osiris. Once you've finished Trials Access, or in the event you don't need to do it, the next step is actually playing Trials of Osiris. You can't just boot if up from Orbit, you'll first need to visit the Tower and speak with Saint-14. Saint is the new Trials of Osiris vendor in Destiny 2. Visiting him each weekend will let you purchase a Passage of Mercy and Passage of Ferocity. Players must purchase one of these Trials Passage options in order to play the Trials of Osiris game mode.
Then you will face new challenges. But further I could not pass am. I was helped with trials of osiris boosting
Here for me unlock Trials of Osiris in a short time. And this gave me the opportunity to continue playing with new silani and achievements.